OFFER: GET FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ORDER
Power house of vitamins and acids which promotes good health
Gauprerna Cow Ghee is full of nutritive properties and an ideal diet. Cow ghee increases memory, intellect, the power of digestion, Ojas, Kapha and fat. Regular consumption of ghee or inclusion of ghee as part of the diet, is recommended for those seeking weight gain.
Researchers worldwide have carried out various studies and concluded that Gir cows are amongst the top 5 cows when it comes to giving a high-quality yield of milk. Their characteristics as follows make them stand apart from other cows.
- The Forehead – The round forehead of Gir cows act as a cooling radiator to the brain and pituitary gland.
- The Ears – The ears of the Gir cows are excellent flies and insect swatters.
- The Hump – The hump of Gir cows have a special vein, Surya Ketu Nadi that attracts nutrients from sunlight and transfer them to the milk.
- These cows are also human-friendly and resistant to diseases.
At Gauprerna, these cows are just like our family and treated with human-friendly and cruelty-free practices
1.Cow ghee helps in improving digestion by stimulating the secretion of acid.
2.Rich in antioxidant.
3.Balances vata ,pitta & kapha in the body.
4.Heals & nourishes to body.
This is a Vegetarian product.
- Made from Milk Cream from cow’s milk.
- It is ayurvedic.
- No preservatives or colors added.
- Shelf Life: 12 Months.
- Prepared through the traditional Fermentation process especially, from Ayurvedic perspectives
- Prepared from In House Certified Pure Organic Cow Milk
- No Chemicals, no pesticides no hormonal injections used on cows and fodder
- No Preservatives added
- It has natural color. No colors added
- Best taste and value for money attributes
- Rich in vitamins, Minerals and Metals
- FSSAI approved Organic Cow Ghee
- Our Cows are grass fed/ with organic fodder, produced using in house vermicompost, cow dung manure and cow urine etc.
Cow Ghee has many medicinal properties and is a good Natural Supplement for General Health.